StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2016-10-25T20:40:16+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=3&t=4333 2016-10-25T20:40:16+00:00 2016-10-25T20:40:16+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4333&p=38866#p38866 <![CDATA[Re: Tate & Lyle]]>
When did this turn into a junior version of the home distiller site?

So much for "The friendly home distillation site?"

Statistics: Posted by Curmudgeon — Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:40 pm


]]>
2016-10-25T20:02:02+00:00 2016-10-25T20:02:02+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4333&p=38864#p38864 <![CDATA[Re: Tate & Lyle]]> Statistics: Posted by vino-tinto — Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:02 pm


]]>
2016-10-25T19:14:59+00:00 2016-10-25T19:14:59+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4333&p=38861#p38861 <![CDATA[Re: Tate & Lyle]]>
I didn't know they did... You never mentioned that ;D

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:14 pm


]]>
2016-10-25T16:06:36+00:00 2016-10-25T16:06:36+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4333&p=38850#p38850 <![CDATA[Re: Tate & Lyle]]>
Mash wrote:
I am not sure you can. How do you know Tate & Lyle filled the farm foods bags.


Do you really think Tate & lyle would let someone else use their logo and by Royal Appointment badge on another brand.

Statistics: Posted by vino-tinto — Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:06 pm


]]>
2016-10-25T13:34:52+00:00 2016-10-25T13:34:52+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4333&p=38840#p38840 <![CDATA[Re: Tate & Lyle]]>
Sugar is cheap at the moment, so Farm foods et al are probably shopping around?

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:34 pm


]]>
2016-10-25T13:02:55+00:00 2016-10-25T13:02:55+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4333&p=38839#p38839 <![CDATA[Tate & Lyle]]>
I've been on the T&L website and found this "We have an agreement with our suppliers that we will take only raw sugar extracted only from non-genetically modified cane".

So I assume it is stil Cane sugar not Beet.

Statistics: Posted by vino-tinto — Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:02 pm


]]>