StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2018-11-09T22:59:07+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=3&t=4978 2018-11-09T22:59:07+00:00 2018-11-09T22:59:07+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4978&p=50086#p50086 <![CDATA[Re: Green distillate]]>
But when I clean my rig, I do what he has just described.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:59 pm


]]>
2018-11-09T20:21:56+00:00 2018-11-09T20:21:56+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4978&p=50083#p50083 <![CDATA[Re: Green distillate]]> Honest, I make a citric acid solution plug
all the holes and soak over night. Then
rinse and dry after every flavoured run.
Its mine and I will wash it as fast as I
like so there ED. ;D

Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:21 pm


]]>
2018-11-09T19:05:17+00:00 2018-11-09T19:05:17+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4978&p=50082#p50082 <![CDATA[Re: Green distillate]]> Statistics: Posted by antrees — Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:05 pm


]]>
2018-11-09T01:59:52+00:00 2018-11-09T01:59:52+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4978&p=50079#p50079 <![CDATA[Re: Green distillate]]>
Possibly a more common term on the left hand side of the pond.

Statistics: Posted by wormwood — Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:59 am


]]>
2018-11-09T00:07:22+00:00 2018-11-09T00:07:22+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4978&p=50077#p50077 <![CDATA[Re: Green distillate]]> Guessing that it is not Graphical Network Simulator-3.nor indeed any of the following;

GNS may refer to: (from wiki whatsit)

Binaka Airport, in Gunung Sitoli, Nias Island, Indonesia
Gainesville station (Georgia), an Amtrack station in Georgia, United States
Gelfand–Naimark–Segal construction, a type of functional analysis
General News Service, a BBC-internal news-distribution service
GEOnet Names Server, a database of place names and locations
Gesellschaft für Nuklear-Service, a German nuclear-waste services company
Ghana Nuclear Society, nuclear energy advocacy organization
Glenlyon Norfolk School in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Global Namespace, computer networking concept
GNS Healthcare, an American data analytics company
GNS Science, a New Zealand earth-science research institute
GNS theory, in role-playing game design
GNU Name System, a decentralized name-system
Gordon-North Sydney Hockey Club, based in Sydney, Australia
Government of National Salvation, in Serbia during the Second World War
Guinea (coin), a former Great Britain currancy
Gunns, a defunct Australian timber company
N-acetylglucosamine-6-sulfatase, an enzyme

Your Green (or on a BAD day,blue) is from copper for sure.
Ignore it on a strip run, it should vanish on a spirit run.
If you have the time, the colour will precipitate out and can be filtered out.
Once in a blue (sic) moon I have this problem.
I work around it.
I stopped stressing years ago.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:07 am


]]>
2018-11-08T14:05:09+00:00 2018-11-08T14:05:09+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4978&p=50070#p50070 <![CDATA[Re: Green distillate]]> Statistics: Posted by hampk — Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:05 pm


]]>
2018-11-08T10:33:47+00:00 2018-11-08T10:33:47+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4978&p=50069#p50069 <![CDATA[Re: Green distillate]]> Sounds by the colour of your distilate that it may be coming off the copper. Stupoid question is your column and dome completely clean.
Regards
RM

Statistics: Posted by Runningman — Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:33 am


]]>
2018-11-08T09:34:08+00:00 2018-11-08T09:34:08+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4978&p=50068#p50068 <![CDATA[Green distillate]]> Statistics: Posted by antrees — Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:34 am


]]>