StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2017-07-19T23:51:02+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=3&t=4600 2017-07-19T23:51:02+00:00 2017-07-19T23:51:02+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4600&p=43888#p43888 <![CDATA[Re: T500 first run]]> Using more sugar may lead to strong tasting neutrals.
You got some result.
And you are just starting.
It can only get better.

Dilute what you have to sub 30% and do a spirit run.
Make some cuts and learn what you are doing.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 pm


]]>
2017-07-19T19:40:39+00:00 2017-07-19T19:40:39+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4600&p=43878#p43878 <![CDATA[Re: T500 first run]]> Having said that what you achieved shouldn't be dissed.

Keep in mind Mash's (I think it was him) words of wisdom....1 kg sugar per 5 litres of wash.
Apologies to whoever if I got the wrong guy...

Statistics: Posted by packapoo — Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:40 pm


]]>
2017-07-19T16:32:40+00:00 2017-07-19T16:32:40+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4600&p=43874#p43874 <![CDATA[Re: T500 first run]]>
Ah well

Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:32 pm


]]>
2017-07-19T15:18:55+00:00 2017-07-19T15:18:55+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4600&p=43873#p43873 <![CDATA[T500 first run]]>
If I used 5 kings of sugar would I get a better yield ?

Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:18 pm


]]>