StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2015-09-24T16:04:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=7&t=3675 2015-09-24T16:04:03+00:00 2015-09-24T16:04:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3675&p=28333#p28333 <![CDATA[Re: Visionstills]]>
I'm not sure about the drop down menus.... ??? I spent a while looking for the correct area to post in...but hey it's a new forum...we'll see how it pans out. ;)

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:04 pm


]]>
2015-09-24T02:25:10+00:00 2015-09-24T02:25:10+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3675&p=28330#p28330 <![CDATA[Re: Visionstills]]>
Yes it's early days, but there are some new products in the pipeline that I am looking forward to seeing come to fruition.

Toodlepip

Brian

Statistics: Posted by YHB — Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:25 am


]]>
2015-09-23T23:46:07+00:00 2015-09-23T23:46:07+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3675&p=28328#p28328 <![CDATA[Re: Visionstills]]> Not many being a new site.
A small bunch of guys from here are there,with the same user names.
I came away without registering,telling myself that with Mod duties here I wouldn't have time to keep up with another forum.
TBH,I also couldn't help feel that it was glitz and glam when compared to this clunky old girl,of which I am fond.
As I started tapping this I decided to go back and register,to show a little support and solidarity.
Sure,it is a site funded by and promoting Lloyd's interests,but reading the stated aims of the site,they are all commendable,and there is room out there for more than one friendly site.
I would expect the majority of it's members to be Antipodean Modular Still Jockeys,at least in the short term,but everyone deserves a little love and somewhere to call home :)

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:46 pm


]]>
2015-09-23T19:57:50+00:00 2015-09-23T19:57:50+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3675&p=28319#p28319 <![CDATA[Re: Visionstills]]> Statistics: Posted by Admiral Toad — Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:57 pm


]]>
2015-09-23T14:49:59+00:00 2015-09-23T14:49:59+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3675&p=28311#p28311 <![CDATA[Re: Visionstills]]>

Statistics: Posted by Spirits4BB — Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:49 pm


]]>
2015-09-23T14:40:40+00:00 2015-09-23T14:40:40+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3675&p=28310#p28310 <![CDATA[Re: Visionstills]]> Statistics: Posted by YHB — Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:40 pm


]]>
2015-09-23T13:49:55+00:00 2015-09-23T13:49:55+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3675&p=28309#p28309 <![CDATA[Re: Visionstills]]>
I already registered but you can ask Lloyd to attribute my signing up to you if you like as I signed up after you posted last week about it.

Statistics: Posted by Anavrin — Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:49 pm


]]>
2015-09-23T13:02:17+00:00 2015-09-23T13:02:17+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3675&p=28306#p28306 <![CDATA[Visionstills]]>
If I get enough people to register on the new site and make a few posts, then I win a nice prize. Or If you can get more people than me to join you get the prize instead.

If you have nothing better to do, have a look and if you feel so inclined register, quoting my name(YHB) during the process.

http://visionstills.org/index.php

Thanks

Statistics: Posted by YHB — Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:02 pm


]]>