StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2016-12-03T06:35:04+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=3&t=3966 2016-12-03T06:35:04+00:00 2016-12-03T06:35:04+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3966&p=40501#p40501 <![CDATA[Re: Short video...]]>
Still maturing wrote:
Video speaks a thousand questions! That was good to see. Up until recently, as a newbie, I was running both stripping and spirit at the same slow speed. Next time I will let it "rip on the strip"
Great thanks Ice



Thanks, matey...

On the strip run you can run the still flat out...watch the ABV...when down to around 30% switch her off. Some guys go slighty over down to 20%...it's all down to you.

Then the spirit run needs to be drip,drip,drip,... ;)

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:35 am


]]>
2016-12-02T23:55:00+00:00 2016-12-02T23:55:00+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3966&p=40497#p40497 <![CDATA[Re: Short video...]]> Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:55 pm


]]>
2016-12-02T18:52:53+00:00 2016-12-02T18:52:53+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3966&p=40491#p40491 <![CDATA[Re: Short video...]]> Great thanks Ice

Statistics: Posted by Still maturing — Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:52 pm


]]>
2016-03-28T15:54:14+00:00 2016-03-28T15:54:14+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3966&p=32816#p32816 <![CDATA[Re: Short video...]]>

Statistics: Posted by Phantom — Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:54 pm


]]>
2016-12-03T06:29:36+00:00 2016-03-27T11:32:48+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3966&p=32774#p32774 <![CDATA[Short video...]]> .but I took one yesterday of the output of a strip run on a sugar wash.

Then today another short video of the output of a sprit run....the reason being I thought it may help any new members to see the difference between the two types of runs.

The speed of the flow from the strip were the still is run flat out....compared to the spirit run were once you have the temp set..I aim for 78c and the flow is just a steady drip.


If it helps anyone it's worth the time. ;)

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:32 am


]]>