StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2018-04-23T06:40:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=1&t=4869 2018-04-23T06:40:19+00:00 2018-04-23T06:40:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48203#p48203 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]>

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:40 am


]]>
2018-04-22T21:33:07+00:00 2018-04-22T21:33:07+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48194#p48194 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]>
Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:33 pm


]]>
2018-04-22T06:11:03+00:00 2018-04-22T06:11:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48186#p48186 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]>
A man with 1/2 dozen thermometers.....

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:11 am


]]>
2018-04-21T22:15:03+00:00 2018-04-21T22:15:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48183#p48183 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]> I simply bought half a dozen, and used the ones from the middle of the range.
They do what I want, even if not totally accurate.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:15 pm


]]>
2018-04-21T21:02:45+00:00 2018-04-21T21:02:45+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48178#p48178 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]>
I think even if they are out it's not really a problem as long as you allow for the difference, I'm saying this now but I bet when I finally upgrade to a good quality unit I will change my mind....!

Statistics: Posted by Maker — Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:02 pm


]]>
2018-04-21T02:08:54+00:00 2018-04-21T02:08:54+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48172#p48172 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]>
Anavrin wrote:
Hi BlackMoutains

I bought some of those copper fittings for thermometers from stilldragon, sadly not used them, but I have used the digital temp probes they sell, the little black displays with the probe on a wire, they’re not very accurate, I have two and they didn’t read the same so I didn’t know which was right!!

It’s worth looking for, and spending some money on a good quality temp probe, you’ll get years out of it.



Thankyou will do , i have a thermocouple digital thermometer so will check the accuracy of the one I have

Statistics: Posted by BlackMountains — Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:08 am


]]>
2018-04-19T07:08:08+00:00 2018-04-19T07:08:08+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48163#p48163 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]>
I bought some of those copper fittings for thermometers from stilldragon, sadly not used them, but I have used the digital temp probes they sell, the little black displays with the probe on a wire, they’re not very accurate, I have two and they didn’t read the same so I didn’t know which was right!!

It’s worth looking for, and spending some money on a good quality temp probe, you’ll get years out of it.

Statistics: Posted by Anavrin — Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:08 am


]]>
2018-04-18T21:15:20+00:00 2018-04-18T21:15:20+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48153#p48153 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]> Statistics: Posted by BlackMountains — Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:15 pm


]]>
2018-04-18T21:04:41+00:00 2018-04-18T21:04:41+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48152#p48152 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]>
Robbo12 wrote:
Just ordered on thanks ,i did a viniger wash and a good steam blast not had time to do a sacaficale run yet .

What temp gauge you using for it?

Statistics: Posted by Robbo12 — Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 pm


]]>
2018-04-18T21:00:43+00:00 2018-04-18T21:00:43+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48151#p48151 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]> Statistics: Posted by Robbo12 — Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:00 pm


]]>
2018-04-18T20:49:39+00:00 2018-04-18T20:49:39+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48150#p48150 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]>
https://www.stilldragon.eu/en/controlle ... &results=2

Statistics: Posted by BlackMountains — Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:49 pm


]]>
2018-04-18T20:44:29+00:00 2018-04-18T20:44:29+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48149#p48149 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]>
For my sensor pocket I used one of these , bloody marvellous

You could just get away with a bit of 8 or 10mm copper , crimp and solder one end swag the other out to form a flange , drill a hole in your pipe and solder if in

How did you clean your colum before using it

I’ve got my bits soaking in water and citric acid , vinegar wash tomorrow and run a load of heads And tails through it

Statistics: Posted by BlackMountains — Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:44 pm


]]>
2018-04-18T18:25:03+00:00 2018-04-18T18:25:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48146#p48146 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]>
H12rpo wrote:
Here’s another one.
I installed a temp gauge at the very top of the arm, it helps me enormously.

How did you do it?

Statistics: Posted by Robbo12 — Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:25 pm


]]>
2018-04-18T17:23:03+00:00 2018-04-18T17:23:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48145#p48145 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]> I installed a temp gauge at the very top of the arm, it helps me enormously.

Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:23 pm


]]>
2018-04-18T17:09:41+00:00 2018-04-18T17:09:41+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4869&p=48144#p48144 <![CDATA[Re: Installation a boiler t500]]> Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:09 pm


]]>