StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2015-03-30T07:07:59+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=15&t=3306 2015-03-30T07:07:59+00:00 2015-03-30T07:07:59+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=24814#p24814 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]>
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1021

Statistics: Posted by Toper — Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:07 am


]]>
2015-03-30T04:59:10+00:00 2015-03-30T04:59:10+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=24813#p24813 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]> Image Image....but we've only got a small one.. :D

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:59 am


]]>
2015-03-29T22:59:37+00:00 2015-03-29T22:59:37+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=24811#p24811 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]>

Statistics: Posted by black grouse — Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:59 pm


]]>
2015-03-29T22:55:01+00:00 2015-03-29T22:55:01+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=24809#p24809 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]>
Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:55 pm


]]>
2015-03-29T19:46:55+00:00 2015-03-29T19:46:55+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=24801#p24801 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]>

Statistics: Posted by Admiral Toad — Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:46 pm


]]>
2015-03-29T19:05:06+00:00 2015-03-29T19:05:06+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=24799#p24799 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]> They are like buses,they come all at once!

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:05 pm


]]>
2015-03-29T17:44:31+00:00 2015-03-29T17:44:31+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=24794#p24794 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]> Statistics: Posted by v4mpy — Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:44 pm


]]>
2015-02-20T08:44:18+00:00 2015-02-20T08:44:18+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=23770#p23770 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]>
mashy wrote:
All-grain brewers with a chiller spiral a still in reverse!!


Wash in boiler.
Seal the lid on.
Connect the spiral to the lid.
Pipe the cooling spiral or put it in a bucket of ice water.

Basic but happy days!

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:44 am


]]>
2015-02-20T08:00:34+00:00 2015-02-20T08:00:34+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=23769#p23769 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]> I may try it just with bricks at some point :)

Had a bottle or so's worth last night and have woken up fresh as a daisy :D

My wife.... lol, she knew who/what I was when we got together 8 years back and I told her I'd never change - she does put up with a lot I agree, but when she see's £ signs not being spent at the weekend on bottles she tends to cave in and buy baby clothes hahaha.
In my eyes if you have had to change who you are for your missus ( please don't take this as a dig, its meant in general, I don't know yours ) then she is the wrong person for you.

Statistics: Posted by black grouse — Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:00 am


]]>
2015-02-20T05:12:51+00:00 2015-02-20T05:12:51+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=23768#p23768 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]> Image on that..you have to stay safe S.

Take a look here it's food grade...good up to 200c.. it could work, 1m is £5... worth a punt..

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:12 am


]]>
2015-02-20T01:41:59+00:00 2015-02-20T01:41:59+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=23766#p23766 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]> Also,the occasional needed shortcut won't arouse too much criticism on this site,here we tend to live in the real world,whilst striving for utopia!
Loving the bricks,I have done similar in the past.
Indeed,while wondering what the gum from duct tape might add to your product,(and betting that it will be a bugger to clean off the sticky residue from the urn)I do remember that my first Aluminium keg still,nearly 30 years ago,relied heavily on gaffer tape,as it was called then in the world of TV rigging.
Just trying to say,get yourself sorted soon,and use materials that are considered safe with stilling.
I may have escaped from some of my old escapades unharmed,or maybe I didn't,and that is why I am,as I am.
These days I try to use a little more thought/care.
And would advocate safety to all.
Does that sound like a lecture? Sorry,it is late.Time to go.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:41 am


]]>
2015-02-20T00:05:31+00:00 2015-02-20T00:05:31+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=23765#p23765 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]> Image

Statistics: Posted by fuf — Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 am


]]>
2015-02-19T22:33:05+00:00 2015-02-19T22:33:05+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=23760#p23760 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]>
Bet it works well tho :)

Statistics: Posted by black grouse — Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:33 pm


]]>
2015-02-19T22:28:58+00:00 2015-02-19T22:28:58+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=23759#p23759 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]> Image
Here being stitched together with copper wire.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:28 pm


]]>
2015-02-19T20:00:52+00:00 2015-02-19T20:00:52+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3306&p=23754#p23754 <![CDATA[Re: A complete noob - any comments VERY welcome]]> regards
Runningman

Statistics: Posted by Runningman — Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:00 pm


]]>