StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2018-03-29T20:29:37+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=2&t=4845 2018-03-29T20:29:37+00:00 2018-03-29T20:29:37+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4845&p=47805#p47805 <![CDATA[Re: What are people thought on this as a thermentation]]> A neutral is a neutral, or it isn't.
Wash and cuts, wash and cuts.
Probably more down to cuts.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:29 pm


]]>
2018-03-29T18:13:43+00:00 2018-03-29T18:13:43+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4845&p=47799#p47799 <![CDATA[Re: What are people thought on this as a thermentation]]> Is there a taste difference ? I don’t really see any but accept my palette has been abused by vindaloos and Brains beer over too many years

Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:13 pm


]]>
2018-03-27T23:26:19+00:00 2018-03-27T23:26:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4845&p=47781#p47781 <![CDATA[Re: What are people thought on this as a thermentation]]> I don't see a problem with using your bean mix.
I did sort through the cupboard looking to try something else, but sadly used the Chick peas, which were next up, as baking beads last week, so am unsure if they will still work as yeast food.
They make great baking beads when baking a blind pastry base.
I may try using Couscous as yeast food, I have a box of that, that I will never finish.
Life is a Bagatelle. :D

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:26 pm


]]>
2018-03-27T22:48:35+00:00 2018-03-27T22:48:35+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4845&p=47779#p47779 <![CDATA[Re: What are people thought on this as a thermentation]]> I would pose the question to the forum hoping Easydrinker takes the bait asking what is so special about lentils as a nutrient and could other beans or pulses offer similar or greater nutrition to yeast and would certain types of yeast benefit from certain beans or pulses.

Statistics: Posted by Maker — Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:48 pm


]]>
2018-03-27T22:37:57+00:00 2018-03-27T22:37:57+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4845&p=47778#p47778 <![CDATA[Re: What are people thought on this as a thermentation]]> Statistics: Posted by Robbo12 — Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:37 pm


]]>
2018-03-27T22:34:49+00:00 2018-03-27T22:34:49+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4845&p=47777#p47777 <![CDATA[Re: What are people thought on this as a thermentation]]> Statistics: Posted by Maker — Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:34 pm


]]>
2018-03-27T21:52:07+00:00 2018-03-27T21:52:07+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4845&p=47776#p47776 <![CDATA[What are people thought on this as a thermentation]]> Image

Image

Statistics: Posted by Robbo12 — Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:52 pm


]]>