StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2018-11-09T00:14:34+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=3&t=4976 2018-11-09T00:14:34+00:00 2018-11-09T00:14:34+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4976&p=50078#p50078 <![CDATA[Re: Re run flavoured]]> Macerate or blend later. If you choose.


Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:14 am


]]>
2018-11-08T08:12:07+00:00 2018-11-08T08:12:07+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4976&p=50067#p50067 <![CDATA[Re: Re run flavoured]]> Statistics: Posted by Taity — Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:12 am


]]>
2018-11-07T06:57:16+00:00 2018-11-07T06:57:16+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4976&p=50058#p50058 <![CDATA[Re: Re run flavoured]]>
I read this as an flavour essence sorry.
They come out easily IME.

I guess the difference is that essences are mixed in cold and not bound as well with the alcohol.

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:57 am


]]>
2018-11-06T22:51:46+00:00 2018-11-06T22:51:46+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4976&p=50057#p50057 <![CDATA[Re: Re run flavoured]]> Re-dstilling will reduce any "flavour"
You may have to repeat,or Carbon filter.
The alcohol is not lost. :)

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:51 pm


]]>
2018-11-06T21:11:15+00:00 2018-11-06T21:11:15+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4976&p=50056#p50056 <![CDATA[Re: Re run flavoured]]>
I tried removing an overpowering cumin from a gin once - it proved a complete waste of time. I’ve not tried cumin gin again!!

Try it - let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Hampk

Statistics: Posted by hampk — Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:11 pm


]]>
2018-11-06T13:07:24+00:00 2018-11-06T13:07:24+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4976&p=50055#p50055 <![CDATA[Re: Re run flavoured]]> Statistics: Posted by Mash — Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:07 pm


]]>
2018-11-06T10:44:05+00:00 2018-11-06T10:44:05+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4976&p=50054#p50054 <![CDATA[Re run flavoured]]> I have about 3 ltrs of spiced rum i made at 40% can i water down and re distill .and will it take the flavour out or reduce it ...air still

Statistics: Posted by Taity — Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:44 am


]]>