StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2015-12-11T06:12:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=13&t=3758 2015-12-11T06:12:19+00:00 2015-12-11T06:12:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3758&p=29538#p29538 <![CDATA[Re: what still do i have]]>
Welcome aboard

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:12 am


]]>
2015-12-10T22:25:26+00:00 2015-12-10T22:25:26+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3758&p=29529#p29529 <![CDATA[Re: what still do i have]]> Show us some pictures of your still and we will sort you out.
Got yourself a nice early gift,let us help you enjoy it.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:25 pm


]]>
2015-12-10T21:52:26+00:00 2015-12-10T21:52:26+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3758&p=29528#p29528 <![CDATA[Re: what still do i have]]> Statistics: Posted by chill — Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:52 pm


]]>
2015-12-10T21:39:42+00:00 2015-12-10T21:39:42+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3758&p=29527#p29527 <![CDATA[Re: what still do i have]]>
Icefever wrote:
Hi & welcome Barry.

The best way for the guys to help you with your question would be a couple of photos of the still.



+1 on what ice said infact more photos the better

Statistics: Posted by Magnu420 — Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:39 pm


]]>
2015-12-10T19:43:20+00:00 2015-12-10T19:43:20+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3758&p=29526#p29526 <![CDATA[Re: what still do i have]]>
The best way for the guys to help you with your question would be a couple of photos of the still.

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:43 pm


]]>
2015-12-10T19:17:44+00:00 2015-12-10T19:17:44+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3758&p=29525#p29525 <![CDATA[what still do i have]]>
I recently purchased a second hand still. I am not sure which one it is, the person I got it off has no idea. is there any way I can tell if its a modified model. I got it to distil my fermented wash. but since found that there are modified ones and some not.

can you tell from the model number.

any help on this would be great.

many thanks
and a good Christmas and new year to all.
barry

Statistics: Posted by luvsmebike — Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:17 pm


]]>