StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2008-11-17T04:45:44+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=1&t=19 2008-11-17T04:45:44+00:00 2008-11-17T04:45:44+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19&p=151#p151 <![CDATA[My latest effort]]> Statistics: Posted by Phantom — Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:45 am


]]>
2008-11-12T19:42:37+00:00 2008-11-12T19:42:37+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19&p=141#p141 <![CDATA[My latest effort]]> regards, Ian

Statistics: Posted by quietman — Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:42 pm


]]>
2008-08-10T21:41:55+00:00 2008-08-10T21:41:55+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19&p=69#p69 <![CDATA[My latest effort]]> This is my latest effort. It's a mixed fruit brandy type thing.
It's made from cider, apple wine, cyser, ginger mead, traditional mead and "summer fruits" wine.
In other words, it's batches of wine and mead I've made that haven't turned out quite how I expected, so I've run it through the still.
Damn! there's about 25 litres of it.
The only things that have been done to it, are that it's been "processed" with "disti-pur", I've added a couple of ml's of "oak-a-vin" and it's got about 1 and a 1/2 tbsp's of apple essence in it.
Oh and the main part of my efforts is in a large DJ but I've also added some oak chips (2 packets).
That 1/2 litre bottle is 55%
p.s. disti-pur is for removing some of the young "hot alcohol" taste of freshly distilled spirit, the oak-a-vin is oak essence to give it an "oakey" flavour and the apples essence is ............. :D to give it more of an "apple brandy" hint.
All of which, are available from Brouwland

Statistics: Posted by Phantom — Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:41 pm


]]>