StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2016-06-20T04:05:01+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=2&t=4091 2016-06-20T04:05:01+00:00 2016-06-20T04:05:01+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=35203#p35203 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]> You want colour? You Pay.

Last occasion I had to price 5m3 delivered I quickly decided I didn't require it after all.
Around $1200 from memory...Just FWIW.

Statistics: Posted by packapoo — Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:05 am


]]>
2016-06-19T22:52:21+00:00 2016-06-19T22:52:21+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=35197#p35197 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>

Nice chiller Mash, glad you are happy with it.,if you weren't then that much copper is an investment anyway.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm


]]>
2016-06-19T16:47:48+00:00 2016-06-19T16:47:48+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=35193#p35193 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>
Mash wrote:
My guess it is doesn't grow in NZ :D

Maybe the sea is too deep for dredging round there......... ;D

Statistics: Posted by Phantom — Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:47 pm


]]>
2016-06-19T10:33:43+00:00 2016-06-19T10:33:43+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=35187#p35187 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:33 am


]]>
2016-06-19T09:31:24+00:00 2016-06-19T09:31:24+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=35185#p35185 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>
packapoo wrote:
I like that gravel you guys display so casually over there.....costs a bomb over here. ;D

Nice bit of copper, by the way.....

Meh! Looks like standard 20mm gravel marine agg' - about £40 a tonne - cheaper if bought in bulk............

Dunno why it'd be expensive packapoo, it's just dredged, off loaded, graded and bagged or bulk delivered.........

Statistics: Posted by Phantom — Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:31 am


]]>
2016-06-19T08:22:10+00:00 2016-06-19T08:22:10+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=35184#p35184 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]> the double coil chillers work well.

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:22 am


]]>
2016-06-18T20:27:23+00:00 2016-06-18T20:27:23+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=35176#p35176 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>

Nice bit of copper, by the way.....

Statistics: Posted by packapoo — Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:27 pm


]]>
2016-06-18T11:26:19+00:00 2016-06-18T11:26:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=35173#p35173 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>

Turbo Chiller_resized 2.jpg

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:26 am


]]>
2016-06-05T15:03:55+00:00 2016-06-05T15:03:55+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=34866#p34866 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:03 pm


]]>
2016-06-05T07:52:30+00:00 2016-06-05T07:52:30+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=34864#p34864 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:52 am


]]>
2016-06-05T07:44:29+00:00 2016-06-05T07:44:29+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=34863#p34863 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>
Great fun soldering it up. I had forgotten how nice working with copper pipe is. 8)

Today is wash / test run day in some boiling water. Is it worth adding a good dollop of vinegar?

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:44 am


]]>
2016-05-31T02:26:38+00:00 2016-05-31T02:26:38+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=34748#p34748 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>
Mash wrote:
Would you run the Braumeister pump to agitate?


I do...can't harm anything..helps to level out the temp.

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Tue May 31, 2016 2:26 am


]]>
2016-05-30T18:49:38+00:00 2016-05-30T18:49:38+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=34743#p34743 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>
Mine will seem very similar. I opted for twin coil, mainly 'cos I had some 10mm and many of the retail one seem a bit poor.

Would you run the Braumeister pump to agitate?

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Mon May 30, 2016 6:49 pm


]]>
2016-05-30T18:33:06+00:00 2016-05-30T18:33:06+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=34742#p34742 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]>
Image

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Mon May 30, 2016 6:33 pm


]]>
2016-05-30T17:49:31+00:00 2016-05-30T17:49:31+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4091&p=34740#p34740 <![CDATA[Re: Chillin']]> Statistics: Posted by vino-tinto — Mon May 30, 2016 5:49 pm


]]>