StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2016-08-19T21:58:06+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=3&t=4201 2016-08-19T21:58:06+00:00 2016-08-19T21:58:06+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4201&p=36355#p36355 <![CDATA[Re: half filled smart still]]>

You can always add a liter of water....just to make sure. It makes no difference to the likker you have in the wash....you will only get out what's in there.

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:58 pm


]]>
2016-08-19T19:52:34+00:00 2016-08-19T19:52:34+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4201&p=36349#p36349 <![CDATA[Re: half filled smart still]]> Statistics: Posted by luvsmebike — Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:52 pm


]]>
2016-08-19T19:11:51+00:00 2016-08-19T19:11:51+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4201&p=36346#p36346 <![CDATA[Re: half filled smart still]]> Statistics: Posted by billmcc — Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:11 pm


]]>
2016-08-19T18:59:24+00:00 2016-08-19T18:59:24+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4201&p=36345#p36345 <![CDATA[half filled smart still]]> the question I have is. I have just finished distilling a wash in
my smart still. I have still some wash leftover, but not enough
to fill the still to the 4litre mark. I have about 2 litres.
is it okay to distill with just the 2 litres.

many thanks
barry

Statistics: Posted by luvsmebike — Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:59 pm


]]>