StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2012-11-07T07:27:04+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=6&t=1297 2012-11-07T07:27:04+00:00 2012-11-07T07:27:04+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1297&p=10483#p10483 <![CDATA[Re: salt]]>
chill wrote:
The clear wine was Mi Jiu (mee jieo), not to be confused with Pi Jiu (aka beer). The dried plums I know well. Your level of desperation exceeds mine! Yuck! That is just nasty. There is also Gao Liang, which is distilled from Sorghum. Barely potable. I was so happy when I had money for Taiwan Beer. Less happy the next morning, but such is life.

Chuck

Oh yes the taiwan beer I remember her very well. Those were the days I met my wife at the same time.
All the best SH

Statistics: Posted by suburbanhillbilly — Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 am


]]>
2012-10-27T05:38:18+00:00 2012-10-27T05:38:18+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1297&p=10384#p10384 <![CDATA[Re: salt]]>
Chuck

Statistics: Posted by chill — Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:38 am


]]>
2012-10-24T07:07:17+00:00 2012-10-24T07:07:17+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1297&p=10342#p10342 <![CDATA[Re: salt]]> All the best SH

Statistics: Posted by suburbanhillbilly — Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:07 am


]]>
2012-10-22T10:30:12+00:00 2012-10-22T10:30:12+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1297&p=10321#p10321 <![CDATA[Re: salt]]> mmmmmmmmm

Statistics: Posted by suburbanhillbilly — Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 am


]]>
2012-10-21T13:53:28+00:00 2012-10-21T13:53:28+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1297&p=10315#p10315 <![CDATA[Re: salt]]>

A drink that makes you thirstier, you'll be a millionaire!

Statistics: Posted by Capt-Cudellez — Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:53 pm


]]>
2012-10-21T10:47:30+00:00 2012-10-21T10:47:30+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1297&p=10313#p10313 <![CDATA[salt]]> I was enjoying some of my own produce the other night and noticed that whenever I took a swig shortly after having eaten a mouthful of salted nuts the taste in my mouth was more rounded and mellow.
So i wanted to ask if anybody does add salt as a flavour enhancer or has ever heard of anyone that does? It might sound odd but it works when drinking tequila.
All the best SH

Statistics: Posted by suburbanhillbilly — Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:47 am


]]>