StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2015-11-27T06:59:18+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=15&t=3741 2015-11-27T06:59:18+00:00 2015-11-27T06:59:18+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3741&p=29276#p29276 <![CDATA[Re: Radiators]]> I think a pencil and paper is required for some serious planning if I am going to take this further and work out some of the math.

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:59 am


]]>
2015-11-26T23:57:55+00:00 2015-11-26T23:57:55+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3741&p=29273#p29273 <![CDATA[Re: Radiators]]>
Mash wrote:
Has anyone given any thought to a larger air cooled device.

The boiler is the easy bit and let's just say 25l with 2kw.

No water will harmed in the running of this still.

I found these.....

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 44&alt=web


I assume that you know of mine? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2658

There is Pintoshine on that other forum that was running an air cooled condenser a while back,maybe he still does.

I don't know of anyone else playing our game.
At least seriously.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:57 pm


]]>
2015-11-26T21:48:44+00:00 2015-11-26T21:48:44+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3741&p=29270#p29270 <![CDATA[Re: Radiators]]>

Cheers

Hampk

Statistics: Posted by hampk — Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:48 pm


]]>
2015-11-26T19:46:18+00:00 2015-11-26T19:46:18+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3741&p=29268#p29268 <![CDATA[Re: Radiators]]>
I STILL shudder at what was produced and no, never game enough to taste.

Statistics: Posted by packapoo — Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:46 pm


]]>
2015-11-26T12:55:10+00:00 2015-11-26T12:55:10+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3741&p=29258#p29258 <![CDATA[Re: Radiators]]> Even finned devices like that have limited capacity as coolers (better as heaters).

There is info on Riku's ARC site about air cooled stills. Check out the overgrown spiral stills for an indication of capacity.

Statistics: Posted by Myles — Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:55 pm


]]>
2015-11-26T05:57:38+00:00 2015-11-26T05:57:38+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3741&p=29252#p29252 <![CDATA[Radiators]]>
The boiler is the easy bit and let's just say 25l with 2kw.

No water will harmed in the running of this still.

I found these.....

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 44&alt=web

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:57 am


]]>