StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2017-11-07T21:37:18+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=6&t=4686 2017-11-07T21:37:18+00:00 2017-11-07T21:37:18+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4686&p=45241#p45241 <![CDATA[Re: Infusion or imersion ?]]> soak overnight or some recipes longer(odin's
gin), add all to the still and dilute to about
30% before distilling.
Only thing is messy still to clean after!!
Look up some of the past posts on building a
Sputnik, its better than using the S.S. Gin
Basket. I have both by the way.We have Mash
to thank for the Sputnik. ;) ;)

Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:37 pm


]]>
2017-11-07T21:23:10+00:00 2017-11-07T21:23:10+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4686&p=45240#p45240 <![CDATA[Re: Infusion or imersion ?]]> Statistics: Posted by JohnD — Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:23 pm


]]>
2017-11-07T21:20:11+00:00 2017-11-07T21:20:11+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4686&p=45239#p45239 <![CDATA[Re: Infusion or imersion ?]]> a Sputnik or have you bought the SS basket thingy?
There are some really good recipes in that section.
Most I have tried, my fav is Tea Gin its very good.

Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:20 pm


]]>
2017-11-07T19:03:01+00:00 2017-11-07T19:03:01+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4686&p=45233#p45233 <![CDATA[Infusion or imersion ?]]> have made a number of Gins with the infusion basket - none perfect but all very drinkable. I have read elsewhere about maceration and soaking in neural for 24 hours etc.

Is that a better method / worth a try / not possible with the Airstill? Where would I learn about that?

Statistics: Posted by JohnD — Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:03 pm


]]>