StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2015-01-02T00:41:49+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=15&t=3296 2015-01-02T00:41:49+00:00 2015-01-02T00:41:49+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3296&p=22809#p22809 <![CDATA[Re: toggle latches]]>
Just my luck, I had a wash pissing out a gap in the lid once and it was right above where my heating element fits in the side of my boiler, luckily I sorted it but it could have been a lot worse!!!

Statistics: Posted by Anavrin — Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:41 am


]]>
2015-01-01T15:40:33+00:00 2015-01-01T15:40:33+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3296&p=22804#p22804 <![CDATA[Re: toggle latches]]> Link here for edging strip

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:40 pm


]]>
2015-01-01T14:17:08+00:00 2015-01-01T14:17:08+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3296&p=22802#p22802 <![CDATA[toggle latches]]> bought and payed on 17th dec, dispatched on 18th dec
received them on 31st dec.fairly good quality
just need to get them welded onto my boiler then it will be
finished ( it will when I can blag some silicone edging strip
theres a firm near me that makes it )

ebay item 301346966195

Statistics: Posted by Magnu420 — Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:17 pm


]]>