StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2016-09-03T22:29:30+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=7&t=4227 2016-09-03T22:29:30+00:00 2016-09-03T22:29:30+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227&p=36780#p36780 <![CDATA[Re: Distilling Malt]]>
Squint wrote:
Any close to Peterbourgh check these guys out,

Malt by the Tonne or 25Kg bag
Collect or delivered,

I have NO links with this company ( unfortunately )lol

http://www.brewersselect.co.uk/ingredients


I wish I had the capacity to buy by the Tonne, and what a great selection.
Delivery costs not the best, but they are expecting to deal with the Big Boys.
Nice post.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:29 pm


]]>
2016-09-03T15:19:28+00:00 2016-09-03T15:19:28+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227&p=36775#p36775 <![CDATA[Re: Distilling Malt]]> http://www.brewersselect.co.uk/equipmen ... ainbrother

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:19 pm


]]>
2016-09-03T14:51:58+00:00 2016-09-03T14:51:58+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227&p=36771#p36771 <![CDATA[Re: Distilling Malt]]> Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:51 pm


]]>
2016-09-03T14:38:15+00:00 2016-09-03T14:38:15+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227&p=36769#p36769 <![CDATA[Re: Distilling Malt]]> Statistics: Posted by Squint — Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:38 pm


]]>
2016-09-03T11:27:58+00:00 2016-09-03T11:27:58+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227&p=36768#p36768 <![CDATA[Re: Distilling Malt]]>

Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:27 am


]]>
2016-09-02T21:40:23+00:00 2016-09-02T21:40:23+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227&p=36757#p36757 <![CDATA[Distilling Malt]]>
Malt by the Tonne or 25Kg bag
Collect or delivered,

I have NO links with this company ( unfortunately )lol

http://www.brewersselect.co.uk/ingredients

Statistics: Posted by Squint — Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:40 pm


]]>