StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2018-09-04T22:43:24+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=1&t=4942 2018-09-04T22:43:24+00:00 2018-09-04T22:43:24+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49594#p49594 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> The fact remains that we cannot "steal" a website belonging to someone else.
I hope that Jimmy comes riding by.....


Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:43 pm


]]>
2018-09-04T07:15:13+00:00 2018-09-04T07:15:13+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49590#p49590 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Statistics: Posted by BlindXX — Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:15 am


]]>
2018-09-04T06:18:07+00:00 2018-09-04T06:18:07+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49587#p49587 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]>
BlindXX wrote:
So if I were to say that I have a web hosting package, and I would be happy for it to be used for a continuation of the site (or migration of the site)... I'm not offering to do site admin or technical stuff, I don't have a clue about that, but I can offer a new home for the site.


I would offer my help anyway I can. I have already tried to contact Jimmy.

It's not the hosting per sae, more complex than that unfortunately. The owner is absent, and the owner calls the shots. No owner, no shots!

The best thing anyone can do for themselves at the moment is to email..

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:18 am


]]>
2018-09-03T21:48:05+00:00 2018-09-03T21:48:05+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49583#p49583 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Only Jimmy can validate a move of this site.
And if he knew of the need, and cared, then he would fix it,and remove the need.

Ergo, he is currently, and maybe permanently MIA.
Simples.


Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:48 pm


]]>
2018-09-03T10:43:54+00:00 2018-09-03T10:43:54+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49581#p49581 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Statistics: Posted by BlindXX — Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:43 am


]]>
2018-09-03T06:11:13+00:00 2018-09-03T06:11:13+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49580#p49580 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Statistics: Posted by Mash — Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:11 am


]]>
2018-09-02T23:27:05+00:00 2018-09-02T23:27:05+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49575#p49575 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Jimmy seems to remain oblivious to the plight of this site, and only he can fix it's woes.
It remains his property though, so who here has a right to bitch?
After what this site has done to help all?
Even "members" here are "guests".
Other threads have comments from users willing or wanting to move away.
Personally, I will go down with this ship and not be seen again, if it does go down....

From my point of view.,

Softener:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOPLHA133m0

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:27 pm


]]>
2018-09-02T10:59:02+00:00 2018-09-02T10:59:02+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49573#p49573 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Statistics: Posted by BlindXX — Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:59 am


]]>
2018-08-22T06:11:28+00:00 2018-08-22T06:11:28+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49521#p49521 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Statistics: Posted by Mash — Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:11 am


]]>
2018-08-21T23:10:03+00:00 2018-08-21T23:10:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49520#p49520 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]>
So maybe he has contact details for Jimmy, or can at least pass a message on, sorry can’t remember his name, Richard I think.

Statistics: Posted by Anavrin — Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:10 pm


]]>
2018-08-18T22:43:39+00:00 2018-08-18T22:43:39+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49501#p49501 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Just sayin... (I heard that somewhere..!)

I know there is software to download complete websites but if this can be used to upload to a new forum I don't know, maybe ask phpBB, I'd put my hand in my pocket to help set up a clone if thats what was decided.

Not to point out the obvious but it may be usefull if more than one person has a set of keys... ;)

Statistics: Posted by Maker — Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:43 pm


]]>
2018-08-18T05:41:03+00:00 2018-08-18T05:41:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49499#p49499 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Statistics: Posted by Pyro — Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:41 am


]]>
2018-08-17T23:16:41+00:00 2018-08-17T23:16:41+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49498#p49498 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Thanks for the tip mash, I won't be using it (in this case).....
1.The owner is not always the occupant.
2.I already feel like a stalker.
3.I already invested in another site donation.
If that does not swing it,then goodnight gentlemen.

Maybe a few more donations may achieve something?
If you have not donated, but value the site?
For past, present or possible future use.
Of course, donations are voluntary.
Just sayin'.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:16 pm


]]>
2018-08-17T06:06:14+00:00 2018-08-17T06:06:14+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49497#p49497 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]>
It may also show you an email address on the statement.

I have also emailed you an idea....

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:06 am


]]>
2018-08-17T05:46:13+00:00 2018-08-17T05:46:13+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4942&p=49496#p49496 <![CDATA[Re: To all prospective new members.....]]> Statistics: Posted by Pyro — Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:46 am


]]>