StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2018-12-19T01:08:24+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=1&t=1806 2018-12-19T01:08:24+00:00 2018-12-19T01:08:24+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50200#p50200 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> 'Tis more exciting than chrimbo.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:08 am


]]>
2018-12-18T08:34:13+00:00 2018-12-18T08:34:13+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50199#p50199 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> Downstairs for cookin

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:34 am


]]>
2018-12-18T01:42:08+00:00 2018-12-18T01:42:08+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50195#p50195 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]>
Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:42 am


]]>
2018-12-17T06:38:01+00:00 2018-12-17T06:38:01+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50194#p50194 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> Statistics: Posted by Mash — Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:38 am


]]>
2018-12-16T22:47:23+00:00 2018-12-16T22:47:23+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50191#p50191 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> I normally have to make my own, but next Friday they are being brought in to mark the start of xmas festivities.
Bring it on! ;D

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 pm


]]>
2018-12-16T07:51:19+00:00 2018-12-16T07:51:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50190#p50190 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> Great stuff Fish & Chips with a beer on
Friday for tea yummmmmy :)

Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:51 am


]]>
2018-12-16T07:41:03+00:00 2018-12-16T07:41:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50189#p50189 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> Statistics: Posted by Pyro — Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:41 am


]]>
2018-12-15T21:33:34+00:00 2018-12-15T21:33:34+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50188#p50188 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> Piss Off Early Tomorrow Is Saturday.
And Friday eve is builders teatime.
Well it is according to The Toy Town
Building Corporation. ;D

Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:33 pm


]]>
2018-12-15T07:23:21+00:00 2018-12-15T07:23:21+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50187#p50187 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]>
I do like the Friday beer idea. A chap in the village gives me a hand 1 day a week during the summer and we always end that with a beer. Very nice. But I tend to miss it this time of the year.

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:23 am


]]>
2018-12-15T00:07:13+00:00 2018-12-15T00:07:13+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50186#p50186 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> So I filtered off this years Sloe Gin.
No surprises, the usual recipe has produced something that angels drink before dying happy.
Then I tackled the Damson Vodka, deliberately made under-sugared, as I thoutht the Damsons were rather sweet.
This ardous task of add sugar, taste and repeat took awhile.
And then awhile longer.
I got rather squiffy.
Pretty sure I nailed it in the end, and my neighbour stopping by for a Friday beer, sampling it seemed to agree, as he sent his good lady to fetch Pizza from the freezer, and a marvellous evening was spent.
Not even xmas yet! :D

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:07 am


]]>
2018-12-13T16:11:11+00:00 2018-12-13T16:11:11+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50185#p50185 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> Statistics: Posted by Icefever — Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:11 pm


]]>
2018-12-12T23:10:10+00:00 2018-12-12T23:10:10+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50184#p50184 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> Today, he and his now ex-dislocated shoulder and his driver came by to collect his very expensive Carbon fibre bike.
I was given a bottle of Isle of Jura "Journey" Malt as an unnecessary thank you.

The point of this post is merely to state that I believe that my own Malt trumps this one, hitherto untasted.
It gives me the will to continue making my own,
I have not yet bested all of my favourite Malts, but I am hopefull. ;D

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:10 pm


]]>
2018-12-09T11:17:53+00:00 2018-12-09T11:17:53+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50183#p50183 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:17 am


]]>
2018-12-09T09:15:51+00:00 2018-12-09T09:15:51+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50182#p50182 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]>
Buy a good SS boiler for £75
Add an ALVA and some lids..

A stirring lid (not hard)
A brew lid. (a 4" hole)
A 2" ferrule lid. (very very nice)

More $$ (just) that a budget brew kettle - but what a tool.

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:15 am


]]>
2018-12-08T17:14:29+00:00 2018-12-08T17:14:29+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&p=50181#p50181 <![CDATA[Re: What I Did Today]]> Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:14 pm


]]>