StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2018-03-20T20:58:49+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=1&t=4835 2018-03-20T20:58:49+00:00 2018-03-20T20:58:49+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4835&p=47663#p47663 <![CDATA[Re: Nothing to do with distilling...]]>

Actually, don't now, spring may have sprung, and I can get on with outdoor life.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 pm


]]>
2018-03-19T12:56:21+00:00 2018-03-19T12:56:21+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4835&p=47652#p47652 <![CDATA[Re: Nothing to do with distilling...]]>
Easydrinker wrote:
I can't do what I should be doing, distractions from cabin fever are welcome.

I do have a wash almost ready to strip.
Normal service will be resumed. ;)

Robert.


Pat - what else can we come up with to keep Robert busy :D

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:56 pm


]]>
2018-03-19T07:27:45+00:00 2018-03-19T07:27:45+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4835&p=47649#p47649 <![CDATA[Re: Nothing to do with distilling...]]> Statistics: Posted by Pyro — Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:27 am


]]>
2018-03-19T05:57:32+00:00 2018-03-19T05:57:32+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4835&p=47647#p47647 <![CDATA[Re: Nothing to do with distilling...]]> I clicked on it. Pat removed it.

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:57 am


]]>
2018-03-19T00:25:21+00:00 2018-03-19T00:25:21+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4835&p=47645#p47645 <![CDATA[Re: Nothing to do with distilling...]]>
Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:25 am


]]>
2018-03-18T08:15:20+00:00 2018-03-18T08:15:20+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4835&p=47634#p47634 <![CDATA[Re: Nothing to do with distilling...]]>

Can I politely suggest you remove it please.

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:15 am


]]>
2018-03-18T09:46:40+00:00 2018-03-18T07:57:40+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4835&p=47633#p47633 <![CDATA[Re: Nothing to do with distilling...]]> Statistics: Posted by Pyro — Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:57 am


]]>
2018-03-18T00:14:24+00:00 2018-03-18T00:14:24+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4835&p=47631#p47631 <![CDATA[Nothing to do with distilling...]]> He has been hanging around through the recent snowy times here.
I first saw this cat months ago, and several miles away while "doing the mole".
This time we are organised, CPL agreed to pay for the "snip" before catching, and a new outdoor home found by us at a stables in Lanarkshire.
I think he is the last in our area.

His predecessor, previously mentioned here, currently shares my living space, living in his own cardboard box.
He leaves it for food, the litter tray and the odd prowl around.
When he understands that this is a place for food, and that all humans aren't all that bad, I will leave the door open.

I don't really like cats, but it is snowing again, maybe another inch tonight, no voles to be caught.
I can't do what I should be doing, distractions from cabin fever are welcome.

I do have a wash almost ready to strip.
Normal service will be resumed. ;)

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:14 am


]]>