StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2017-09-22T21:48:18+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=1&t=4658 2017-09-22T21:48:18+00:00 2017-09-22T21:48:18+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658&p=44805#p44805 <![CDATA[Re: Why does this site keep logging me out?]]> Love it!

Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:48 pm


]]>
2017-09-22T21:39:43+00:00 2017-09-22T21:39:43+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658&p=44804#p44804 <![CDATA[Re: Why does this site keep logging me out?]]>

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:39 pm


]]>
2017-09-22T05:36:38+00:00 2017-09-22T05:36:38+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658&p=44794#p44794 <![CDATA[Re: Why does this site keep logging me out?]]>
H12rpo wrote:
I check the automatic log in box and then whenever I come back the the site via a bookmark I'm logged in........but then every couple of days and sometimes twice a day I get logged out i.e. When I come back to the site it doesn't recognise me
I don't have cookie deletion switched on
Every time I get to log back in I do it with the supplied (complex) new password by pasting.



This is prolly your browser security settings.

It prolly isn't Robert :)

If the password is that complex,change it to something simple. What's the worst that can happen... Someone posts shite on this site with your name... I do that regularly for myself.

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:36 am


]]>
2017-09-21T21:59:56+00:00 2017-09-21T21:59:56+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658&p=44786#p44786 <![CDATA[Re: Why does this site keep logging me out?]]>
You are still here!

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:59 pm


]]>
2017-09-18T23:18:52+00:00 2017-09-18T23:18:52+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658&p=44753#p44753 <![CDATA[Re: Why does this site keep logging me out?]]> Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:18 pm


]]>
2017-09-18T23:07:37+00:00 2017-09-18T23:07:37+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658&p=44752#p44752 <![CDATA[Re: Why does this site keep logging me out?]]> I may seem to be a site administrator here, but to be honest my one superpower is to make you and your loggin name and posts disappear.
Well, not just you.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:07 pm


]]>
2017-09-17T22:22:08+00:00 2017-09-17T22:22:08+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658&p=44718#p44718 <![CDATA[Re: Why does this site keep logging me out?]]> I don't have cookie deletion switched on
Every time I get to log back in I do it with the supplied (complex) new password by pasting.

Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:22 pm


]]>
2017-09-17T22:03:09+00:00 2017-09-17T22:03:09+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658&p=44714#p44714 <![CDATA[Re: Why does this site keep logging me out?]]> My browser remembers my passwords.
This site logs me out after about 6 hours innactivity, if I forget to do so.
I never have to change passwords.

I consider that a happy state of affairs.
Why would I wish to appear online if I am not?
It only results in lonely shout outs in the chat room.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:03 pm


]]>
2017-09-17T21:45:34+00:00 2017-09-17T21:45:34+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658&p=44713#p44713 <![CDATA[Re: Why does this site keep logging me out?]]>
Or, are you simply meaning that every so often your password doesn't work?

Or, that you can't remember your password when automatic log in fails?

Statistics: Posted by Toper — Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 pm


]]>
2017-09-17T21:08:47+00:00 2017-09-17T21:08:47+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4658&p=44712#p44712 <![CDATA[Why does this site keep logging me out?]]> What is that all about?

Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 pm


]]>