StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2017-08-08T17:31:25+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=1&t=4618 2017-08-08T17:31:25+00:00 2017-08-08T17:31:25+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4618&p=44150#p44150 <![CDATA[Re: Malted barley]]> All the recipes I've seen call for a bit more than a few pounds of barley. I've currently nearly finished making a pot still head for the t500 a la VT plans on here

In short the, I guess I'll be buying in 25k sacks one at a time

Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 pm


]]>
2017-08-08T07:08:29+00:00 2017-08-08T07:08:29+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4618&p=44140#p44140 <![CDATA[Re: Malted barley]]> Statistics: Posted by Mash — Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:08 am


]]>
2017-08-07T23:01:21+00:00 2017-08-07T23:01:21+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4618&p=44133#p44133 <![CDATA[Re: Malted barley]]> I used to find these guys good for Malt.
https://www.geterbrewed.com/all-grain-brewing/
But these days they seem to ask questions about peated malts for distilling.
They cheerfully sell sacks of others.

The malt miller currently has a medium peated malt available, along with unpeated ones.
https://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/index.p ... t&catId=19

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:01 pm


]]>
2017-08-07T18:47:25+00:00 2017-08-07T18:47:25+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4618&p=44129#p44129 <![CDATA[Malted barley]]> Should I look in the local horsey shop........I know they have molasses cheap but will they do a bulk malted barley ?
I assume Easydrinker has a decent supplier :)

Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:47 pm


]]>