StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2012-06-21T17:42:57+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=6&t=1086 2012-06-21T17:42:57+00:00 2012-06-21T17:42:57+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1086&p=8730#p8730 <![CDATA[Re: New SS range]]>
The butterscotch will be mixed at h weekend and given as a gift to a family friend as she loved the 2 part kit from SS......

Have been to the shop a couple of times as I used to work in Liverpool.......Richard is a great help with a great personality.......

Statistics: Posted by knobby — Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:42 pm


]]>
2012-06-21T17:13:13+00:00 2012-06-21T17:13:13+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1086&p=8729#p8729 <![CDATA[Re: New SS range]]>
I am lucky enough to work in Liverpool from time to time, so I get to call in and taste the new ranges.

The SS Icon range is brilliant. It looks expensive, but actually works out the same as the Top Shelf once you add in the thickeners or bases. Its pre-mixed, so all the base is liquid and dissolved.

I am hooked on the Black Sambucca. Been promising to make the Amarreto for my sister in law, but it hasn't been in stock for the last 3 weeks.

I think I tried the butterscotch and it was fine if a little sweet for my taste.

Go play!

Statistics: Posted by biopro — Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 pm


]]>
2012-06-18T19:57:13+00:00 2012-06-18T19:57:13+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1086&p=8673#p8673 <![CDATA[New SS range]]>
http://www.wineworks.co.uk/department/i ... eur-range/

Has anyone tried these yet looking at trying the Butterscotch.

Cheers
Knobby

Statistics: Posted by knobby — Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:57 pm


]]>