StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2017-12-30T22:49:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=1&t=4743 2017-12-30T22:49:03+00:00 2017-12-30T22:49:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4743&p=46051#p46051 <![CDATA[Re: I am the new one]]>
Jimmy wrote:
I am aware I have been completely useless for quite some time, but I will try to see what I can do to help guys! :)


Pop by when you can dude.
None of us would be here without you.
You do seem to appear in times of need and when you are called upon to sort stuff others cannot.
We will continue as best we can.
And I will shout for help when needed.
Hey, Happy New Years! ;D

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:49 pm


]]>
2017-12-30T13:10:53+00:00 2017-12-30T13:10:53+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4743&p=46043#p46043 <![CDATA[Re: I am the new one]]>

Statistics: Posted by H12rpo — Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:10 pm


]]>
2017-12-30T12:41:33+00:00 2017-12-30T12:41:33+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4743&p=46042#p46042 <![CDATA[Re: I am the new one]]>

Statistics: Posted by Jimmy — Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:41 pm


]]>
2017-12-27T23:41:57+00:00 2017-12-27T23:41:57+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4743&p=46021#p46021 <![CDATA[Re: I am the new one]]> That is another one gone for good.
I suspect that we are now into generated bots affecting us.
This may become serious.
And we may not have the resources to keep them at arms length.
Those resources being myself, an occasional Phantom, and a slightly less frequent Capt. C.
We will do what we can.

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:41 pm


]]>
2017-12-27T17:25:57+00:00 2017-12-27T17:25:57+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4743&p=46017#p46017 <![CDATA[Re: I am the new one]]> Statistics: Posted by Mash — Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:25 pm


]]>