StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2012-01-31T21:03:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=2&t=795 2012-01-31T21:03:19+00:00 2012-01-31T21:03:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=795&p=7062#p7062 <![CDATA[Re: What's too warm?]]>

Statistics: Posted by bjurcina — Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:03 pm


]]>
2012-01-31T13:13:54+00:00 2012-01-31T13:13:54+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=795&p=7052#p7052 <![CDATA[Re: What's too warm?]]>
Yes I did add the sugar after it stopped bubbling and that was also when I measured SG. I figured the reading wouldn't be right with the sugar in it but I wasn't sure. I'm still a newbie and along those lines it seems it was still bubbling all along, just not nearly as much as when it started. I checked it today and SG is at .995 so I have to assume its still fermenting. I don't have an air lock so I was just going by what I saw. The liquid had cleared and it didn't bubble unless you disturbed the container. I see now thought that there is the odd bubble surfacing if you watch it long enough.

It just seemed to be boiling one minute and then almost nothing the next. I'll let it brew for a while and see what happens. It does smell like wine as well so everything seems ok for now.

Statistics: Posted by bjurcina — Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:13 pm


]]>
2012-01-30T14:02:38+00:00 2012-01-30T14:02:38+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=795&p=7033#p7033 <![CDATA[Re: What's too warm?]]>
Any thoughts?

Statistics: Posted by bjurcina — Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 pm


]]>
2012-01-27T21:30:54+00:00 2012-01-27T21:30:54+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=795&p=6995#p6995 <![CDATA[Re: What's too warm?]]> Statistics: Posted by bjurcina — Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:30 pm


]]>
2012-01-27T17:01:10+00:00 2012-01-27T17:01:10+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=795&p=6986#p6986 <![CDATA[Re: What's too warm?]]> Statistics: Posted by Jimmy — Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm


]]>
2012-01-27T16:48:03+00:00 2012-01-27T16:48:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=795&p=6985#p6985 <![CDATA[What's too warm?]]>
Thanks

Statistics: Posted by bjurcina — Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:48 pm


]]>