StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2018-01-28T12:00:04+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=1&t=4778 2018-01-28T07:13:44+00:00 2018-01-28T07:13:44+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4778&p=46754#p46754 <![CDATA[Re: Digging]]>
Squint wrote:
That looks good Mash

think I will get the wife one lol



Joking aside. That's how I first saw them.
When I was a kid the wife next to us dug 1/4 acre with one every year. Tiny dot of a woman.


Your wife would be so pleased. ;D

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 am


]]>
2018-01-28T12:00:04+00:00 2018-01-28T07:10:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4778&p=46752#p46752 <![CDATA[Re: Digging]]>
Easydrinker wrote:
A spade with handle bars, brilliant! Not.
But if it works for you then who am I to nay say?

I will concede that the olde styley spade may be due a facelift...

Robert.


You are looking at the wrong end ;D the magic is further down.

Seriously they make the job soooo easy.

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:10 am


]]>
2018-01-28T05:39:04+00:00 2018-01-28T05:39:04+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4778&p=46746#p46746 <![CDATA[Re: Digging]]> https://www.ryobitools.com/outdoor/products/details/cultivator-attachment

Fits on a small split shaft petrol strimmer. Low weight, easy to use and easily digs down a few inches. When I was preparing the garden from long term pasture I mowed it first, stripped off 2 inches with a hired turf cutter, and then dug it with this. The turf I just stacked grass down in a pile, left it for two years and then put it back into the garden as rotted down top soil.

Statistics: Posted by Myles — Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:39 am


]]>
2018-01-28T00:20:04+00:00 2018-01-28T00:20:04+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4778&p=46732#p46732 <![CDATA[Re: Digging]]> But if it works for you then who am I to nay say?

I will concede that the olde styley spade may be due a facelift...

Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:20 am


]]>
2018-01-27T20:33:35+00:00 2018-01-27T20:33:35+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4778&p=46724#p46724 <![CDATA[Re: Digging]]>
think I will get the wife one lol

Statistics: Posted by Squint — Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:33 pm


]]>
2018-01-27T12:59:49+00:00 2018-01-27T12:59:49+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4778&p=46713#p46713 <![CDATA[Digging]]>
I cannot dig. Kills my back. Rotavator not much better.

I found this secondhand locally. Stunning. Just dug over 10x10 turf in about 30 mins didn't even break a sweat. Probably best tool ever.

https://youtu.be/zBChqCjZJxE

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:59 pm


]]>