StillSmart Home distillation made easy! 2018-10-04T06:00:38+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/feed.php?f=1&t=4959 2018-10-04T06:00:38+00:00 2018-10-04T06:00:38+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49760#p49760 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]>
Pyro wrote:
My daughter and her palls would have the giggles if I gave them a violet gin with glittery bits.


Gotta be done then!!

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:00 am


]]>
2018-10-03T17:47:52+00:00 2018-10-03T17:47:52+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49744#p49744 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]> Never mind your daughter try it on the girlies
you know become a super hero, wear your under
crackers outside your trousers(no pics pls).

Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:47 pm


]]>
2018-10-03T13:42:03+00:00 2018-10-03T13:42:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49743#p49743 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]> Statistics: Posted by Pyro — Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:42 pm


]]>
2018-10-03T09:14:17+00:00 2018-10-03T09:14:17+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49739#p49739 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pure-Natural ... 0005.m1851

Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:14 am


]]>
2018-10-03T08:29:39+00:00 2018-10-03T08:29:39+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49737#p49737 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]> Butterfly pea flowers. No taste and cheap, will
turn your spirit blue and when fruit or tonic
added turns pink. Best way to use I think is to
infuse in distilled water or spring then filter
into your spirit when you dilute to 40%.
Ohhh hark at me ED I am having a girlie moment.

Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:29 am


]]>
2018-10-03T08:09:19+00:00 2018-10-03T08:09:19+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49736#p49736 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]> https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sugarflair-L ... tpubgUE0kg

it actually coloured the booze, I used blue and pink to get a violet type colour for my violet gin, and ice white for contrast, looks good when you give it a swirl. similar to this, but cheaper!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Parma-Violet-S ... mer+drinks

Statistics: Posted by jonx69 — Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:09 am


]]>
2018-10-03T06:43:13+00:00 2018-10-03T06:43:13+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49734#p49734 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]>
Easydrinker wrote:
Sounds bonkers to me,
But, hey ho!
I don't think theatre has killed too many folk.

Robert.


Hmm. I distinctly remember a salesman :D

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:43 am


]]>
2018-10-03T06:10:51+00:00 2018-10-03T06:10:51+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49733#p49733 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]> Is it alcofrolic?
If the answer is no to both then I cant see the point ???

Statistics: Posted by gaza the instructor — Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:10 am


]]>
2018-10-02T23:07:03+00:00 2018-10-02T23:07:03+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49731#p49731 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]> But, hey ho!
I don't think theatre has killed too many folk.


Robert.

Statistics: Posted by Easydrinker — Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:07 pm


]]>
2018-10-02T11:52:15+00:00 2018-10-02T11:52:15+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49730#p49730 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]> Statistics: Posted by Robbo12 — Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:52 am


]]>
2018-10-02T05:52:28+00:00 2018-10-02T05:52:28+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49728#p49728 <![CDATA[Re: Edible glitter!]]>
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2353275384

⁣

Statistics: Posted by Mash — Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:52 am


]]>
2018-10-02T04:38:53+00:00 2018-10-02T04:38:53+00:00 http://www.stillsmart.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4959&p=49727#p49727 <![CDATA[Edible glitter!]]> Statistics: Posted by Robbo12 — Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:38 am


]]>