Hi I'm after some glycerine are they all the same will this one do Naissance Vegetable Glycerine 1 Litre 100% Pure it's for my JD wood chips spirit I'm trying to make.
Re: glycerine !
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:31 pm
by Mash
Yup. But having tried it I wouldn't bother. But got can just out up in eCig
Vanilla (extracted in alcohol) and proper maple syrup.
Re: glycerine !
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:33 pm
by gaza the instructor
Robbo 12. It will give you the tears effect on the glass when mixed with your produce, but be careful it is very sweet, use sparingly. I never use more than 10ml per litre.
Re: glycerine !
Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:08 am
by Easydrinker
Mash seems to have started drinking early! Seems to be where I usually am at this time of the morning. I believe that what he is trying to share is that Maple syrup can be a mighty fine additive for mouth feel. Glycerine can be cheaper, but should be used carefully. I sometimes use it and sometimes regret it.
Robert.
Re: glycerine !
Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 am
by Mash
Oooo my head.
Let's try that again.
Yup. But having tried it I wouldn't bother. But you can just use it up in eCig (make your own juice)
Vanilla (extracted in alcohol) and proper maple syrup, are much better.
Dosage for glycerine is max 1ml per liter, which means you will also need syringe or similar to be accurate... And you need to be, it's shite when it goes wrong.
Re: glycerine !
Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:24 pm
by Easydrinker
Going off topic here. I did in history try Glycerine in E-cigs. Never learned what to with it for real. Never got the additives right. It was easier to give up the E-cigs. Swings and roundabouts, as they say.
Robert.
Re: glycerine !
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:33 pm
by hampk
I got a bottle from the local chemist for a coulle of quid. A little goes a long way..