Edible glitter!
12 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Edible glitter!
Hi I've seen in some vodkas glitter I'm after some silver glitter has anyone used it and which one thanks.
-

Robbo12 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
- Location: North West England
- Stills: T500/ Airstill
Re: Edible glitter!
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Edible glitter!
I've ordered some so will post results so others can try.
-

Robbo12 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
- Location: North West England
- Stills: T500/ Airstill
Re: Edible glitter!
Sounds bonkers to me,
But, hey ho!
I don't think theatre has killed too many folk.
Robert.
But, hey ho!
I don't think theatre has killed too many folk.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Edible glitter!
Does it taste nice?
Is it alcofrolic?
If the answer is no to both then I cant see the point
Is it alcofrolic?
If the answer is no to both then I cant see the point

Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Edible glitter!
Easydrinker wrote:Sounds bonkers to me,
But, hey ho!
I don't think theatre has killed too many folk.
Robert.
Hmm. I distinctly remember a salesman

email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Edible glitter!
I've used some of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sugarflair-L ... tpubgUE0kg
it actually coloured the booze, I used blue and pink to get a violet type colour for my violet gin, and ice white for contrast, looks good when you give it a swirl. similar to this, but cheaper!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Parma-Violet-S ... mer+drinks
it actually coloured the booze, I used blue and pink to get a violet type colour for my violet gin, and ice white for contrast, looks good when you give it a swirl. similar to this, but cheaper!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Parma-Violet-S ... mer+drinks
-

jonx69 - Regular

- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:43 pm
Re: Edible glitter!
If you want to colour gin or voddie, try some
Butterfly pea flowers. No taste and cheap, will
turn your spirit blue and when fruit or tonic
added turns pink. Best way to use I think is to
infuse in distilled water or spring then filter
into your spirit when you dilute to 40%.
Ohhh hark at me ED I am having a girlie moment.
Butterfly pea flowers. No taste and cheap, will
turn your spirit blue and when fruit or tonic
added turns pink. Best way to use I think is to
infuse in distilled water or spring then filter
into your spirit when you dilute to 40%.
Ohhh hark at me ED I am having a girlie moment.
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Edible glitter!
Found it! This is 'em.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pure-Natural ... 0005.m1851
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pure-Natural ... 0005.m1851
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Edible glitter!
My daughter and her palls would have the giggles if I gave them a violet gin with glittery bits.
-

Pyro - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 216
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 pm
- Location: Galloway Hills Scotland
- Stills: Twin Airstills,
Re: Edible glitter!
Thats the whole point of the exercise Pyro.
Never mind your daughter try it on the girlies
you know become a super hero, wear your under
crackers outside your trousers(no pics pls).
Never mind your daughter try it on the girlies
you know become a super hero, wear your under
crackers outside your trousers(no pics pls).
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Edible glitter!
Pyro wrote:My daughter and her palls would have the giggles if I gave them a violet gin with glittery bits.
Gotta be done then!!
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
12 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest