Copper Copper 1p & 2p coins
3 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Copper Copper 1p & 2p coins
Numerous times on this forum we have discussed copper coins, and we always make the point about they must be copper (pre 19summat before the mint started using copper coated monkey plastic)
If anyone is interested - this is why. This one slipped the net and you can see what happens.
Because I this i have tipped my Christmas hooch and will need to start again tomorrow.
If anyone is interested - this is why. This one slipped the net and you can see what happens.
Because I this i have tipped my Christmas hooch and will need to start again tomorrow.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Copper Copper 1p & 2p coins
I want to scream that this why we should use copper off cuts.
Not coins.
But it is xmas.
Just stay safe out there.
D'yall here me?
Robert.
Not coins.
But it is xmas.
Just stay safe out there.
D'yall here me?
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Copper Copper 1p & 2p coins
Flattened I will agree, with you.
Thanks not for screaming - it would disturb the dog.
PS I was kidding about chucking (anything) - far too tight.
Thanks not for screaming - it would disturb the dog.
PS I was kidding about chucking (anything) - far too tight.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
3 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
