Heads Run

The distillation process itself

Heads Run

Postby tasleBHC » Sun May 14, 2017 9:28 pm

I've finally saved enough heads from previous runs stacked em up and ran em through the smart still ... well all I can say is 82% abv of pure sweetness coming off.. by using copper mesh squeezed into top and a mesh basket , by far this is the best likker I've ran yet.. ... real sweet
I paint artistic pictures, I drink, I dig for victorian bottles...oh and i like to drink.
User avatar
tasleBHC
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:59 am
Location: a Very Rainy and Windy City
Stills: airs till

Re: Heads Run

Postby Easydrinker » Sun May 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Good for You mate.
Perseverance and experience pays off!

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly


Return to Distillation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest