Where the hell is everyone????
17 posts
• Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2
Where the hell is everyone????
I know it's the holiday season, but I'm on a number of sites and it's dead, well very very quiet. 

I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
-

Icefever - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
- Location: Kingdom of Mercia
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
toooooo...........hot .......... to ........ type ........
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
Hello. I am here
Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
I’m in Glasgow eating a traditional Scotish, Indian Curry lol
Must be a busy time with all the nice weather, everyone’s drinking rather than making
Must be a busy time with all the nice weather, everyone’s drinking rather than making

- Anavrin
- Master Distiller

- Posts: 1468
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:15 pm
- Location: By the Sea
- Stills: 4” StillDragon Dash
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
Some of us are relieved that modding duties quietened, until this morning, when they picked up again
After 10 weeks off sick,I am working like a dog, and have little time for late night shenanigans,
Plus,we now understand the reason for the lack of Newbie questions.
Robert.
After 10 weeks off sick,I am working like a dog, and have little time for late night shenanigans,
Plus,we now understand the reason for the lack of Newbie questions.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
Easydrinker wrote:
Plus,we now understand the reason for the lack of Newbie questions.
You mean tooo hot to still ?
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
Im still around most days anyway.
Regards
RM
Regards
RM
-

Runningman - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 105
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 pm
- Location: SCOTLAND
- Stills: 4Plate Bubble Cap
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
Just busy, enjoying the sun and too fooked for late night shenanighans 

If I wanted patience, i'd have trained to be a doctor.
-

Klunk - Regular

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:10 pm
- Stills: T500 & Airstill
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
I am still here and still want to moan about sugar price increase 

-

Leatherman - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:38 pm
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
Sugar up but allinsons yeast is down in Morrisons 

-

H12rpo - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 440
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:06 pm
- Location: Wales somewhere
- Stills: T500
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
its all going up temps, sugar, balloons, but
all the ice is melting. Could be the heat.
all the ice is melting. Could be the heat.

Rather have a full bottle in front of me
than a full frontal lobotomy
than a full frontal lobotomy
-

gaza the instructor - Master Distiller

- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:02 pm
- Location: sunny surrey
- Stills: s.s&t500 copper
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
Been running the still over the past couple of weeks. Two lots of stripping followed by a spirit run multiplied by 2 as I did 96 litres of wash. Then add in the gin runs, the bottling and labelling ......it all adds up
And running the AS tonight with an experimental recipe, but I'm still finding time to check the forum. I can't for the life of me think why I stopped visiting it for a year or more; so much good info.
And running the AS tonight with an experimental recipe, but I'm still finding time to check the forum. I can't for the life of me think why I stopped visiting it for a year or more; so much good info.-

Thunderbird - Regular

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:24 am
- Location: The Cotswolds
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
96 litres of wash - on an AS would be impressive.
email still_smart@yahoo.com and stay in touch. More details viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4947
-

Mash - Master Distiller

- Posts: 4594
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm
- Location: Right here.
- Stills: SSSS
Re: Where the hell is everyone????
Nah, on the T500. The AS is now for experimenting with recipes for me. Only running a few litres of neutral at around 30% through it later. Life's too short to run 96 litres through the AS but as a small tool for experimenting it's fab.
-

Thunderbird - Regular

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:24 am
- Location: The Cotswolds
17 posts
• Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

