Donations to this site
2 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Donations to this site
Just made a small donation to the site, hopefully if you guys are finding the site useful you'll do the same and help keep this great little place going...
-

Brewhunter - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 330
- Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:40 pm
- Stills: T500 + Airstill
Re: Donations to this site
Cheers mate.
I understand that in this day of "all interwebs free, once you have paid your ISP", many folk expect free forums.
I live in a hard to get cheap internet area, and it is slow.
We pay £35 a month to get 35 GB of data on two sim cards, No sports channels, no nothing else. The best deal available here.
Maybe the reason that I am old fashioned enough to make yearly donations to this site.
I still have one foot in the past.
Robert.
I understand that in this day of "all interwebs free, once you have paid your ISP", many folk expect free forums.
I live in a hard to get cheap internet area, and it is slow.
We pay £35 a month to get 35 GB of data on two sim cards, No sports channels, no nothing else. The best deal available here.
Maybe the reason that I am old fashioned enough to make yearly donations to this site.
I still have one foot in the past.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
2 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest