Page 1 of 1

Turbo Klar question

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:54 pm
by tealby
Is there a limit to how much wash turbo klar can clear per packet ? are the packets just enough for 25ltrs or can they do more ?

Re: Turbo Klar question

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:13 pm
by packapoo
From memory I think the destructions on the packet are clear enough - packet good for +/-25 litre wash.

Re: Turbo Klar question

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:22 pm
by tealby
The packet does not say how much it can treat so i assume its 25ltr per pack so double for 50ltr ?

Re: Turbo Klar question

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:15 pm
by Easydrinker
In the days that I used this product, I carefully used half packs of each liquid envelope for each 25 litre wash.
It WILL treat double the stated volume.
HTH

Robert.

Re: Turbo Klar question

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:48 pm
by tealby
Too late now i used two packs lol you would expect the packaging to say how much it treats even the website does not say how much.

Re: Turbo Klar question

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:58 am
by packapoo
My apologies tealby. I read your Klar as Clear, a product I am used too.

I'd accepted that maybe you were European using European spelling - I see now there is a product such as you wrote, writ, whatever.

Re: Turbo Klar question

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:26 am
by Mash
Depending on how much of a rush you are in, you don't need any.

Time and temp drop clear stuff for free.

Re: Turbo Klar question

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:19 pm
by packapoo
Emnow ;) ;)

Re: Turbo Klar question

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:31 pm
by gaza the instructor
Rack off !!
Stand in a cool place??

Re: Turbo Klar question

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:16 pm
by Easydrinker
Yup, cool place, that will do it. ;)
Equally my memory recalls one side of the pack saying Clar the other saying Clear, but that was a few years ago....

Robert.