Page 2 of 2

Re: Heads, tails needed if the first run is a T500 reflux?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:58 pm
by Easydrinker
gaza the instructor wrote:I have a T500 and the copperware. It is an awesome
piece of mass produced kit.I must have over 200 runs
under my belt. I do all stripping runs with the
copper on.Spirit runs Vodka and the like on the Reflux
the rest in copper. Gin all made in my AS.
H12rpo sorry to tell you but yes the T500 does produce
heads and tails.
Please dont take this as a guide.
I have 25ltrs ( 3 Kale washes } at 38% ABV. So I should
harvest 8.5 ltrs at 04%
200ml Jars or until that horrid smell smell gone.maybe 2 or3
1000 ml Jars to the end so 8 or 9.
smell and taste the next day mate.
jars one and two def heads and the last full and part tails.


gaza, please edit the above bit I highlighted.
It is no guide it is gobbledygook.
Maybe in the morning, after some coffee? ::)

Robert.

Re: Heads, tails needed if the first run is a T500 reflux?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:32 pm
by gaza the instructor
coffee is a weakness >:D

Re: Heads, tails needed if the first run is a T500 reflux?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:11 am
by Easydrinker
No, coffee is a strength.
Ask some of the people that I have drunk under the table with it, they were climbing the walls and shaking all over! ;D
However you managed it, thank you.
Your edited post now makes sense, and won't confuse a newbie.

Robert.