Newbie
2 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Newbie
Hi all and merry Xmas now my question is im new to this and I'm looking for a still what's best for a starter is it a air still and can you do whiskey on the air still? Thanks mark
-

Robbo12 - Experienced Distiller

- Posts: 228
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm
- Location: North West England
- Stills: T500/ Airstill
Re: Newbie
Hi Mark and welcome.
An air/smart still is a good place to start, and it can produce good whisky/whiskey.
Spend some of the Holiday period reading stuff on this site.
Just about all you need to know is here.
I will help with problems outside of the box, if I can.
Robert.
An air/smart still is a good place to start, and it can produce good whisky/whiskey.
Spend some of the Holiday period reading stuff on this site.
Just about all you need to know is here.
I will help with problems outside of the box, if I can.
Robert.
There is no ONE way.
-

Easydrinker - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 5206
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
- Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
- Stills: Smart & Silly
2 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest