toggle latches
3 posts
• Page 1 of 1
toggle latches
ive just received these toggle latches ( 8 in total )
bought and payed on 17th dec, dispatched on 18th dec
received them on 31st dec.fairly good quality
just need to get them welded onto my boiler then it will be
finished ( it will when I can blag some silicone edging strip
theres a firm near me that makes it )
ebay item 301346966195
bought and payed on 17th dec, dispatched on 18th dec
received them on 31st dec.fairly good quality
just need to get them welded onto my boiler then it will be
finished ( it will when I can blag some silicone edging strip
theres a firm near me that makes it )
ebay item 301346966195
-

Magnu420 - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 346
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:05 pm
- Location: in a house in lancashire
- Stills: Airstill + half boka
Re: toggle latches
If you can't blag any strip, you may find this Link here for edging strip
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
-

Icefever - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
- Location: Kingdom of Mercia
Re: toggle latches
That's the silicone strip edging I use, it's perfect for the job, I was going to get latches to hold my boiler lid on but in the end bought some cheap plastic grips from a DIY shop, they work fine, you don't need a lot of force to hold the lid down with the weight of the column on top, just ensure the lid is evenly sealed, any gaps and it will piss out.
Just my luck, I had a wash pissing out a gap in the lid once and it was right above where my heating element fits in the side of my boiler, luckily I sorted it but it could have been a lot worse!!!
Just my luck, I had a wash pissing out a gap in the lid once and it was right above where my heating element fits in the side of my boiler, luckily I sorted it but it could have been a lot worse!!!
- Anavrin
- Master Distiller

- Posts: 1468
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:15 pm
- Location: By the Sea
- Stills: 4” StillDragon Dash
3 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
