Page 1 of 2
Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:21 pm
by Robbo12
Hi just wanted to let people know i found this for sale on eBay 122945060940 have alook someone might get a bargain.
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:26 pm
by Easydrinker
It is certainly cheap at this point in time.
Robert.
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:29 pm
by Robbo12
Yes i will keep an eye on it but i don't need one as already got one.
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:40 am
by Mash
C'mon then let's play "what's the finishing price"
I reckon £292
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:23 am
by Robbo12
I reckon £255.59p
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:32 pm
by Easydrinker
My money is on a sniper and +£300.
Robert.
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:54 am
by Icefever
The one thing against the seller getting a top price is it's "collect only".
P&P on all of that would be about £10/£15 if he shopped around.... there are 4 guys bidding at the moment with only 39 hours to go....
I say £330 may have a punt myself..

Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:32 pm
by Easydrinker
Bay sellers that can't be bothered to supply a price for boxing it up and shipping always surprise me.
Lazy bastards.
Deserve low winning bids.
I get tired of contacting such sellers and saying that I will organise pick up and delivery.
What more can I say?
Robert.
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:03 pm
by Robbo12
Yeah i no what you mean it's only an hour from me but don't need it.
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:07 am
by Mash
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:27 am
by Robbo12
Where about you live?
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:05 pm
by MattN
Blimey £400.00 way more than I thought!!
Matt
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:47 pm
by Robbo12
Yeah Alot more thAn i thought.
Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:49 pm
by Mash
OK fess up.... Who bid it up

Re: Found this for sale on eBay

Posted:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:56 pm
by Robbo12
Not me but i was watching it thou.