Page 1 of 1

Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:51 pm
by gaza the instructor
Bought a couple of these to try...
http://www.discountbrew.co.uk/spirits-d ... -garden-db
They smell amazing will keep you posted :)

Re: Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:44 pm
by Easydrinker
Your link seems to be a little vague.
Let us know of any good ones.

Robert.

Re: Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:28 am
by Seagull
I've made the Forest Fruits one. Very nice indeed. I also have orange cookie to make as well.

Re: Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:33 am
by Icefever
It's a good price. ...shame 50% are out of stock.

Re: Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:12 am
by gaza the instructor
Sorry Icefever, two I bought, Cherry
and Choc Orange only started them
last night. The smell is fantastic.
We should be able to replicate these
if we can find a good ingredient
source.

Re: Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:15 am
by gaza the instructor
Seagull did you double yours to two
litres with neutral.
Sent them a text last night about
the stock situation.

Re: Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:21 pm
by Seagull
I followed the instructions to the letter. Ended up with a very thick, slow gin-like liqueur. Very nice.

Re: Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:27 pm
by Seagull
For what it's worth, you might be able to see some of the dark luscious liquid from this pic

Re: Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:06 am
by Easydrinker
The Choc. Orange sounds interesting enough to awaken my sweet tooth, which has been slumbering for years ;)

Robert.

Re: Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:15 am
by gaza the instructor
When I opened the pack it smelt just like
Terrys Choc Orange. :)

Re: Countrymans Garden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:04 am
by Easydrinker
It may have to be something that I try, and then inflict upon sweet toothed friends.
Thanks for that snippet.

Robert.