Page 1 of 1

Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:43 pm
by Easydrinker
For those of you with memory, the feral/semi-feral cat that has been living under my bed for the last two months gets an open door and window tomorrow.
I do not think that he is going far.

Robert.
Image

Re: Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:17 am
by Mash
Certainly seems a happy chap. He agree, he might go for a stretch but I think he will be back.

Re: Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:47 am
by Pyro
Small amounts of food only and often should stop him straying far.

It worked for us.

Re: Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:40 pm
by Easydrinker
He came and went all day.
Currently sleeping on the seat beside me.
I expect tomorrow to go the same way.

Robert.

Re: Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:03 am
by Pyro
Sounds like you have a new best friend, Enjoy.

Re: Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:06 am
by Mash
Yup new bezzi mate.

Re: Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:11 pm
by Easydrinker
I need all the mates that Kanga Chunks can buy. ;D

Robert.

Re: Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:16 am
by Myles
Well done.

Re: Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:20 am
by Pyro
About 6 years ago a wee cat with a broken tooth, and not old enough to be away from its mother came to the kitchen door of the hospital where my wife worked. After about 2 weeks the kitchen staff managed to catch it and I gets a call from the wife saying that we had a new member of the family.

Poor we thing was in a bad way and to wee to workout whether it was male or female so it got the temporary name of Wee Thing. It cost we a fair bit in vet bills, but it was worth it.

Eventual we called him Brendan, he follows me everywhere.

I would defiantly take in another stray kitten.

Re: Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:17 am
by Easydrinker
I cut a hole for a cat flap last Monday, (Cat flap on a slow boat from Malaysia-land).
Mog now comes and goes at his own whim.
Just gone out, after checking that it had really eaten the last of the roadkill rabbit from the fridge, instead he filled up on kibble and has gone hunting his own meat.
I must be getting old and saddish to be posting this, especially here. :o
I'll go prowl the forum, and see if anyone is posting interesting alcohol chat. ;)

Robert.

Re: Kitty Corner

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:14 am
by Pyro
I don't think there is much to worry about, our old cat prefers Kibble and very rarely eats soft foods. See spends most of her time sleeping or mousing around the hen run.