Page 1 of 1

We have a spammer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:11 pm
by vino-tinto
Yotyong who joined today is posting rubbish, it's very likely he or she is a spammer.

Re: We have a spammer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:42 pm
by gaza the instructor
Does that mean i'm one of them too ;D ;D

Re: We have a spammer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:44 pm
by gaza the instructor
Oh see what you mean VT, how do we rid ourselves of this.

Re: We have a spammer

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:36 am
by Curmudgeon
Hmmm, spam flavoured vodka?

I think I'll stick to bacon flavoured ;D

Re: We have a spammer

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:16 am
by Easydrinker
Alas, poor Yoti, I knew her not at all, but have banned her rubbish, just in case.

Robert.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Moderator power only corrupts moderately. :D

Re: We have a spammer

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:28 am
by gaza the instructor
Good shot sir ;D