Page 1 of 1
Edible glitter!

Posted:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:38 am
by Robbo12
Hi I've seen in some vodkas glitter I'm after some silver glitter has anyone used it and which one thanks.
Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:52 am
by Mash
Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:52 am
by Robbo12
I've ordered some so will post results so others can try.
Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:07 pm
by Easydrinker
Sounds bonkers to me,
But, hey ho!
I don't think theatre has killed too many folk.
Robert.
Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:10 am
by gaza the instructor
Does it taste nice?
Is it alcofrolic?
If the answer is no to both then I cant see the point

Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:43 am
by Mash
Easydrinker wrote:Sounds bonkers to me,
But, hey ho!
I don't think theatre has killed too many folk.
Robert.
Hmm. I distinctly remember a salesman

Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:09 am
by jonx69
I've used some of these
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sugarflair-L ... tpubgUE0kgit actually coloured the booze, I used blue and pink to get a violet type colour for my violet gin, and ice white for contrast, looks good when you give it a swirl. similar to this, but cheaper!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Parma-Violet-S ... mer+drinks
Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:29 am
by gaza the instructor
If you want to colour gin or voddie, try some
Butterfly pea flowers. No taste and cheap, will
turn your spirit blue and when fruit or tonic
added turns pink. Best way to use I think is to
infuse in distilled water or spring then filter
into your spirit when you dilute to 40%.
Ohhh hark at me ED I am having a girlie moment.
Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:14 am
by gaza the instructor
Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:42 pm
by Pyro
My daughter and her palls would have the giggles if I gave them a violet gin with glittery bits.
Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:47 pm
by gaza the instructor
Thats the whole point of the exercise Pyro.
Never mind your daughter try it on the girlies
you know become a super hero, wear your under
crackers outside your trousers(no pics pls).
Re: Edible glitter!

Posted:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:00 am
by Mash
Pyro wrote: My daughter and her palls would have the giggles if I gave them a violet gin with glittery bits.
Gotta be done then!!