Page 1 of 2

Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:52 am
by Icefever
I know it's the holiday season, but I'm on a number of sites and it's dead, well very very quiet. ???

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:06 pm
by Mash
toooooo...........hot .......... to ........ type ........

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:32 pm
by gaza the instructor
Hello. I am here

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:58 pm
by Anavrin
I’m in Glasgow eating a traditional Scotish, Indian Curry lol

Must be a busy time with all the nice weather, everyone’s drinking rather than making :)

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:16 pm
by Easydrinker
Some of us are relieved that modding duties quietened, until this morning, when they picked up again ;D

After 10 weeks off sick,I am working like a dog, and have little time for late night shenanigans, :D

Plus,we now understand the reason for the lack of Newbie questions.

Robert.

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:45 am
by Mash
Easydrinker wrote:

Plus,we now understand the reason for the lack of Newbie questions.




You mean tooo hot to still ?

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:51 am
by Runningman
Im still around most days anyway.
Regards
RM

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:16 am
by Klunk
Just busy, enjoying the sun and too fooked for late night shenanighans :)

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:47 pm
by Leatherman
I am still here and still want to moan about sugar price increase :D

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:53 pm
by H12rpo
Sugar up but allinsons yeast is down in Morrisons :)

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:56 pm
by gaza the instructor
its all going up temps, sugar, balloons, but
all the ice is melting. Could be the heat. ;D

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:13 pm
by Easydrinker
https://youtu.be/aGJOVPnLB1o

Right about 0.40. ;)

Robert.

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:41 pm
by Thunderbird
Been running the still over the past couple of weeks. Two lots of stripping followed by a spirit run multiplied by 2 as I did 96 litres of wash. Then add in the gin runs, the bottling and labelling ......it all adds up :) And running the AS tonight with an experimental recipe, but I'm still finding time to check the forum. I can't for the life of me think why I stopped visiting it for a year or more; so much good info.

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:26 pm
by Mash
96 litres of wash - on an AS would be impressive.

Re: Where the hell is everyone????

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:50 pm
by Thunderbird
Nah, on the T500. The AS is now for experimenting with recipes for me. Only running a few litres of neutral at around 30% through it later. Life's too short to run 96 litres through the AS but as a small tool for experimenting it's fab.