Tube connector
4 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Tube connector
Does any one know where I could get a connector for the 6mm beverage pipe that feeds cooling water to the t 500 the type you can snap together when using then disconnect later for storage
Found lots of permanent type joiners but not this type if one exists
Found lots of permanent type joiners but not this type if one exists

AT
-

Admiral Toad - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 883
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:27 pm
- Location: The far North
- Stills: pothead, BP column
Re: Tube connector
I use pumatic air line quick connectors, I got mine in stainless for aesthetic reason, and they cost a stupid amount. I only use them as I use the same condencer for my pot and VM where I need to swap the long waste pipe, for the short one to go to the reflux coil.
The plastic ones are cheaper.
I had no problem disconnecting the tubes on the T500, what is it that is causing the bother?
The plastic ones are cheaper.
I had no problem disconnecting the tubes on the T500, what is it that is causing the bother?
-

Capt-Cudellez - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 1139
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:22 am
- Location: Scotland
- Stills: SS VM, Stripper, Pot
Re: Tube connector
Admiral,
I do not know what you need exactly, but generally this type of fittings are refered to as "Quick Release Fittings" if you Google that description you should get lots to choose from - this being one example.

which can be found here
http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/Phobya-quick-release-coupling-86mm-black-nickel_17996.html
I do not know what you need exactly, but generally this type of fittings are refered to as "Quick Release Fittings" if you Google that description you should get lots to choose from - this being one example.
which can be found here
http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/Phobya-quick-release-coupling-86mm-black-nickel_17996.html
- YHB
- Master Distiller

- Posts: 973
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:55 pm
Re: Tube connector
Not really a problem more an improvement as my needle valve is hard plumbed to copper pipe and the reducer valve is in the cupboard under the sink i have the bev pipe jubilee clipped to this as it leaks without this, and coil the pipe in there when not in use simply pushing the pipe on the t500 water inlet when using
Really was trying to do away with pipe in cupboard or at least 4 feet of it
This pipe is 6mm OD which is rarer than 6m int dia. Might see if I can unscrew nossle from needle valve and get a coupling for that
Really was trying to do away with pipe in cupboard or at least 4 feet of it
This pipe is 6mm OD which is rarer than 6m int dia. Might see if I can unscrew nossle from needle valve and get a coupling for that
AT
-

Admiral Toad - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 883
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:27 pm
- Location: The far North
- Stills: pothead, BP column
4 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest