half filled smart still
4 posts
• Page 1 of 1
half filled smart still
Hi everyone. great forum and learning a lot from you all.
the question I have is. I have just finished distilling a wash in
my smart still. I have still some wash leftover, but not enough
to fill the still to the 4litre mark. I have about 2 litres.
is it okay to distill with just the 2 litres.
many thanks
barry
the question I have is. I have just finished distilling a wash in
my smart still. I have still some wash leftover, but not enough
to fill the still to the 4litre mark. I have about 2 litres.
is it okay to distill with just the 2 litres.
many thanks
barry
-

luvsmebike - Newcomer
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:54 pm
Re: half filled smart still
its ok as long as you don't let it run dry
-

billmcc - Senior Distiller

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:36 pm
Re: half filled smart still
many thanks bill. and for replying super duper fast.
-

luvsmebike - Newcomer
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:54 pm
Re: half filled smart still
Hi & welcome to the forum....
You can always add a liter of water....just to make sure. It makes no difference to the likker you have in the wash....you will only get out what's in there.
You can always add a liter of water....just to make sure. It makes no difference to the likker you have in the wash....you will only get out what's in there.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
Of all the beautiful things in the world, only man can invent boredom
-

Icefever - Donated to StillSmart

- Posts: 2407
- Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am
- Location: Kingdom of Mercia
4 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest