Page 1 of 1

On the rocks anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 pm
by Mash
I like these. Had anyone tried them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112756333351

Re: On the rocks anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:00 pm
by Anavrin
Good idea, just can’t make my mind up if I’d actually use them or not.

Re: On the rocks anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:12 pm
by Leatherman
There was a video on that. But with stones not stainless steal. https://youtu.be/aCmxa-RsoCM

Re: On the rocks anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:26 pm
by Mash
I might have punt on a fivers worth!

Re: On the rocks anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm
by gaza the instructor
I have some of the stone cubes.
They work great and of course
don't water the drink down.

Re: On the rocks anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:09 pm
by Easydrinker
Holy Moly.
Ice that is not ice.
Whatever next?
Alcohol that is not alcohol?

I am walking away, while still able to appreciate the finer things in life. :D

Robert.

Re: On the rocks anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:21 pm
by H12rpo
I had a bag of the Stone ones for Xmas of son number 2 ....good stuff if you can remember to take em out of the freezer and put em back in

Re: On the rocks anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:09 am
by Easydrinker
I've got ice hanging from every gate and post tonight.
Don't see me needing fake ice.

Robert.

Re: On the rocks anyone?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:59 pm
by BadDesign
I got given a set of marble ones for my birthday, if nothing else its great for an arm workout