Page 1 of 1

VT's Pot Head for T500

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:20 pm
by hampk
Hi all

I'm not quite sure how I've managed to do it, but I've mislaid the off-line photos and plans that VT posted ages ago for his pot head design for a T500 boiler.

As I now have a cheap source of copper, I was thinking about putting one together, but seems the links in the relevant posts were all to postimg.org which sadly has passed away.

I know it's a bit of a reach, but can anyone repost the designs?

TIA

Cheers

Hampk

Re: VT's Pot Head for T500

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:05 pm
by Mash
Will have a hunt in the pc......

Re: VT's Pot Head for T500

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:21 pm
by hampk
Cheers Mash. Tried all sorts but even the Way Back site hasn’t cached posting.org and the thumbnails I’ve found on Google are too small to read properly!

Cheers

Hampk

Re: VT's Pot Head for T500

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:02 pm
by Easydrinker
It does seem to be lost.
I can't find it on my PC.

Robert.

Re: VT's Pot Head for T500

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:37 am
by Mash
Pot head still for T200 vino_tinto.pdf
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 84 times


..is this the one.

Re: VT's Pot Head for T500

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:53 am
by hampk
That’s the one, Mash! Nice job - many many thanks.

Cheers

Hampk

Re: VT's Pot Head for T500

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:56 pm
by Toper
Well done Mash!