Page 1 of 1

On the look out

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:10 pm
by H12rpo
Lately, well since my still arrived really, I find myself looking at items in the supermarket wondering 'how much sugar is in that'
My mrs reckons I have also developed an unhealthy interest in kilner type jars too.
Is it just me?

Re: On the look out

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:14 pm
by packapoo
Not just you ;)

Re: On the look out

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:21 pm
by Easydrinker
I have always had a thing for "swing over" stoppered jars and bottles, have hoarded them for years, just waiting for a use. ;)

Robert.

Re: On the look out

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 pm
by gaza the instructor
Shiney things, swing tops glass Kilner lovely.
We are all quite mad you know. >:D

Re: On the look out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:24 am
by Easydrinker
They used to keep me in a cellar and feed me on worms. ;D

Robert.

Re: On the look out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:16 am
by Mash
Hardcore:

Stainless steel flip top jars.

Re: On the look out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:36 am
by gaza the instructor
Easydrinker wrote:They used to keep me in a cellar and feed me on worms. ;D

Robert.


What sort of a diet is that, luxury all that meat.
I am slowly turning into a Rabbit.