Spammers

A place for general discussion

Spammers

Postby Easydrinker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Carey30L has joined the list of spammers that only live here a few hours.
I delete their shit as soon as I see it. ;)

Robert.
There is no ONE way.
User avatar
Easydrinker
Donated to StillSmart
Donated to StillSmart
 
Posts: 5206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: The hills of lowland Scotland
Stills: Smart & Silly

Re: Spammers

Postby Phantom » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:18 am

Fair enough. I'd have done the same if I'd seen their shit first.......... ;D
User avatar
Phantom
Master Distiller
Master Distiller
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Land of Nod (South)
Stills: smart still and T500


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

User Menu

Login Form

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest